Jan 3, 2011

2011 and a new beginning


Time flies and I really should set up my goals for 2011.

  • Setting up an English version of my blog. Apparently already done, although there is still some work to do especially regarding the design. This is something I am planning for months. I am getting so many inspirations from blogs and other crafters at flickr and learnt so many new things. Unfortunately, German isn't the best language for giving back at least some of this input, is it? Nice side effect: Practising English.
  • Keep both blogs running. Some older post such as tutorials will also be translated and reposted here.
  • Getting more organized. Kind of a long term project. Need to minimize and organize. A better time management would also be fine.
  • Using my stash! Sounds stupid but sometimes I just forget to use some older fabrics in my projects when having a stack of new fabrics in front of me. Additionally, it is always good to refresh my stock. Best would be to only buy as much as I am using up this year, which is a rather ambitious goal for me.

These will be the most important plans besides all the smaller projects on never-ending to-do-lists and some ideas I might want to bring to life. Sounds reasonable, don't you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment